ALARM! :: I should have told you that movies in the afternoon are my weakness.

"Nobody should be a mystery intentionally. Unintentionally is mysterious enough."

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gone Away to Another Place

Hi there, readers (yes, all three of you). From now until Reihan regains his senses, I'll be blogging with about half the rest of the blogosphere over at the new and extremely spiffy American Scene. (My first post is up now.)

I can't promise I won't post here again, but I also won't promise that I will. In all likelihood, I'll randomly, irregularly post things that I don't really want to discard entirely but don't really want read either. And then, eventually, I'll just turn this into a portfolio or list of publications or something self-obsessed and American and internety like that. So flock toward the new URL, dear readers, and enjoy the many rhetorical wares being peddled--or, perhaps more accurately, scattered with reckless abandon--there. Bless this lively new internet group home with your traffic and comments. Thanks for reading, even if it was just a result of accidentally stumbling upon this URL (likely, I suspect). It's been fun! Now the party continues elsewhere.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home