ALARM! :: I should have told you that movies in the afternoon are my weakness.

"Nobody should be a mystery intentionally. Unintentionally is mysterious enough."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Futureshock

Thirty years ago, everybody thought the future would be horrible in a shadow and steam-vent, post-apocalyptic urban blight, Blade Runner sort of way. Idolator delivers the bad news that the future will indeed be hellish, but more in the way of being locked in a pink-walled room and forced to watch TRL 24 hours a day:

To summarize: In two years, there will be no record stores, nobody will be making any money, and every movie-going experience will be interrupted by teenagers playing full-length Ashley Tisdale songs on their Nokia. Does that count as a depression?


OK, but at least I'll be able to get Dashboard Confessional on my video iPhone, right? Somehow I feel like this is relevant, but damned if I could tell you why.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home