ALARM! :: I should have told you that movies in the afternoon are my weakness.

"Nobody should be a mystery intentionally. Unintentionally is mysterious enough."

Friday, June 08, 2007

I Always Cry at Endings

The Sopranos ends its six-season run this Sunday night. It's a great show on numerous levels--the rare entertainment that is popular, critically acclaimed, and recognized as a lasting classic in its own time--and scholars of television, drama, and pop culture will almost certainly devote thousands of pages to reexamining the show over the next few decades. There's undoubtedly a lot to the series, but a crucial point that's I think has been somewhat overlooked is... well, to find out, you'll have to pick up the new issue of National Review. Although, if you do, I have to ask: Why aren't you a subscriber already?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home